The practice will close on Friday 24th August, 2018 at 6:30pm and re-open on Tuesday 28th August, 2018 at 8:00am. If you know you will run out of medication during this period please request your repeat medication no later than Monday 20th August, 2018.
Mayford House Surgery would like to inform all patients that it records all incoming and outgoing calls from the surgery. This is to help ensure the safety of both patients and practice staff.
How we use your information:
– We collect and hold data about you for the purpose of providing safe and effective healthcare
– Your information may be shared with our partner organisations to audit services and help provide you with better care
– Information sharing is subject to strict agreements on how it is used
– We will only share your information outside of our partner organisations with your consent*
– If you are happy with how we use your information you do not need to do anything
– If you do not want your information to be used for any purpose beyond providing your care please let us know so we can code your record appropriately
– You can object to sharing information with other health care providers but if this limits your treatment options we will tell you
– Our guiding principle is that we are holding your information in the strictest confidence
– For more information about who are our partner organisations and how your data is used please see the privacy notice on our website or ask at reception.
*Unless the health & safety of others is at risk, the law requires it or it is required to carry out a statutory function
Did you know that you are now able to self refer into the north yorkshire county council weight management service.
Follow this link to find out more, https://www.northyorks.gov.uk/check-yourself.
If you are a carer and require any help or advice, you can contact Hambleton and Richmondshire Carers Centre on 01609 780872, or go to their website at http://hrcarers.org.uk/.
If you would like to have a carer’s health check, please contact our reception team on 01609 772105 who can book an appointment for you.
We are pleased to announce that we have recently implemented the use of SMS messaging for appointments and recalls, if you would like further information regarding this please navigate to;
The Practice has allocated all patients at the practice with a Named Accountable GP.
“The named accountable GP will take lead responsibility for the coordination of all services required under the contract and ensure they are delivered to each of their patients where required (based on the clinical judgment of the named accountable GP).”
(Sourced from the GMS Contract Guidance)
If you want to know who your Named Accountable GP is please contact the surgery on 01609 772105 and ask one of the reception team.
If you wish to change your Named Accountable GP please contact the practice on the number above and submit your request to one of the reception team, who will do their utmost to fulfill your request.